Together we believe in setting goals with each of our homeowners.
While developing a plan, using all of our resources.
- Trulia.com; Zillow.com; Redfin.com; Homes.com; Realtor.com
- Multiple Listing Service – Property Database with 70,000 subscribers
- Private Web Page for your property
- Global online advertising on over 150 portals
- All broker websites (900 Syndicated Websites)
- Professional Graphic Design from our Marketing Studio
- Property Brochures/Flyers
- Just Listed, Just Sold Postcards
- Open House Invitations
- Professional Photography & Videography
- Aerial Photography & Videography
- 3D Photography
- Shot with Slider and Gimbal
- Community Amenity Video
- Twilight Photos
- Narrated Video Tour
Experience the Difference of A Leader
- We have 26 years combined experience.
- Our purpose is to challenge the status quo in the real estate industry…always.
- We use innovative tools that connect buyers and sellers for the benefit of our clients.
- There is an intense focus on our primary markets that are local.
- Through local, regional and national exposure, we present our properties to all.
- We live in the communities we serve, which provides us with a unique and in-depth perspective.
- Incoming buyers originate from our resources that span the state and the nation.
2 Office locations to serve you
Huntington Beach, CA Coming Soon
Miles of beautiful sandy beach and amazing climate year round, well known as “Surf City”, Huntington Beach is one of the most popular surf towns in Southern California. The vibrant main street and spectacular Pacific City mall touch the Pacific Coast highway, where locals dine and relax to show stopping sunsets.
Lake Arrowhead, 28200 Highway 189, Ste. 240-16, Lake Arrowhead, CA
I would like to invite you to Lake Arrowhead “The Crown Jewel” of the San Bernardo Mountains, to experience the casual living and Lake Arrowhead life style. Lake Arrowhead is your personal resource to Lake Arrowhead Real Estate and the surrounding communities. Lake Arrowhead is conveniently located less than 90 minutes from most major cities in Southern California and it offers a perfect mix of activities for a relaxing lifestyle. The elevation of 5,100 feet gives the area four distinct seasons with Sunny and Mild-Temp Summer, Beautiful and Colorful Fall, Spring Foliage and a Winter Wonderland.
5-Star Agent on Zillow Team
“Outstanding. Best Realtor I have ever worked with. She goes above & beyond the responsibilities of a professional Real Estate Agent. Her expertise & knowledge of selling & buying is fantastic, as well as knowing her way around the community.” P. Dougherty
“JoAnn made our whole cabin buying experience wonderful! She was knowledgeable and experienced and took the time to answer any and all of our questions, which were many! Even though we had difficult sellers she worked hard to keep the process on track and moving forward timely”. S. Chaffin
“JoAnn is a great Realtor who is patient and very knowledgeable about the area and her profession.”
Attention First Time Home Buyers!
We work with many first time home buyers, click on the link below to learn more about the process of purchasing a home and what you need to know for a smooth transaction.