Are your thinking about selling your home?
Let us assist you with determining the value of your home and provide you with a full color VIP Current Market Analysis, with absolutely no obligation or commitment.
There are 5 factors to take in consideration when determining the value of your home.
1. Location: It is important to look for sales in the same neighborhood or it’s even better if you can find a home that sold on the same street as your home.
2. Date of Sale: Real estate can fluctuate from month to month or year to year. Look for homes that sold within the last 6 months or less.
3. Same Architecture: Look for the same architectural style, floor plan, number of bedrooms/bathrooms and close to the same floor plan.
4. Features and Upgrades: It is very important to look for homes that are in the same condition as your home. Upgrading kitchen & bathrooms, new windows, roof and flooring. If your home has many upgrades then the comparable’s should have the same upgrades will increase the price of your home.
5. Sale Type: Short Sales and Bank sales process are distressed properties, never use distressed properties as one of your comparable’s, to determine your listing price.
You can View our past sales and Reviews to learn more about us and our home selling track record. If your home is price correctly, in our second home market, We will list your home and get it sold fast!